Foam rolling i Oslo
Foam rolling i Oslo med Karina på onsdager. Enten du danser, trener eller sitter alt for mye i sofaen, en foam roller (skumrulle) kan gjøre underverker med helsen din med Karina på onsdager.
Onsdager kl 16:30- 17:20 Oslo sentrum.
Enten du danser, trener eller sitter alt for mye i sofaen, en foam roller (skumrulle) kan gjøre underverker med helsen din. Den holder musklene dine unge, huden strammere, du blir mer bevegelig og du øker blodsirkulasjonen. I tillegg kan foam rolling være bra hvis du sliter med ømme muskler eller stiv rygg. Foam rolling holder deg rett og slett yngre!
En av grunnene til at mange av oss føler oss gamle alt for tidlig er fordi kroppen blir stiv, musklene såre, vi mister bevegelighet og huden blir slapp. Dette, som alt annet skjer ikke over natten. Derfor blir det ofte ikke gjort noe med før problemene dukker opp.
Foam rolling er en preventiv form for egenmassasje hvor du behandler både musklene og bindevevet i kroppen. Det er også effektivt i forbindelse med trening ettersom mange opplever økt bevegelighet.
Kom i gang med foam rolling i gruppetimer sammen med andre. Det er mye lettere og hyggeligere enn å gjøre det alene. I tillegg får du trygg og god veiledning slik at du gjør øvelsene riktig.
– Vi har yogamatter og foam roller. Ta med selv hvis du ønsker å bruke eget utstyr.
– Behagelig antrekk. For eksempel treningstøy (joggebukse/tights).
**** MER INFORMASJON PÅ ENGELSK:
Flexibility and muscle mass/strength tends to diminish as we get older, but you can regain and maintain it. It’s much easier to do it in a group, with motivating teachings and music!
We are having a special offer where everyone can pay student price!! More info further down.
Our program is designed to:
- Increase flexibility and joint range of motion, improving your dance and daily performance in tasks such as lifting children or packages or weight at the gym, bending to tie your shoes, maintaining balance on an icy sidewalk, zipping up a dress, reaching for something on the top shelf, hurrying to catch an appointment, etc.
- Enhance coordination and muscle control, as maintaining the full range-of-motion through your joints keeps you in better balance. This will help keep you mobile and less prone to injury from falls, especially as you get older.
- Improve circulation, bringing nourishment to tissues, getting rid of waste byproducts in the muscle tissue and reducing inflammation. Improved circulation can help shorten your recovery time in muscle injuries and can increase energy levels.
- Better your posture, keep your muscles from getting tight and minimize discomfort.
- Relieve stress, as stretching relaxes tense muscles that often accompany stress. Meditative stretching as taught in this class can help calm the mind, providing a mental break and giving your body a chance to recharge. It offers a greater sense of well-being and a more restful sleep.
- Avoid muscle soreness.
- Improve breathing.
- Strengheten your core in certain foam rolling positions.
People who have suffered recently from an acute muscle strain, fractured bones or joint sprains should not join this class. Consult your doctor if you are not sure if it’s good for you.
Be kind to your muscles and they will be kind to you!
Karina teaches dances for 27 years and studies several forms to achieve better dance frame, core and flexibility. She is a fun and lighthearted teacher, and creates a great atmosphere for everyone. Karina has a base of Jazz-Ballet and Rhythmic Gyms, starting when she was 5 years old. She is graduated in Psychology and has been teaching Presence meditations for over 2 decades!
To read more about her, click here.
Foam rolling i Oslo
Class is taught in English. It can be translated what is needed to Norwegian, Portuguese and Spanish.
Prices / payment:
We are starting with a SPECIAL OFFER where everyone can pay student price if they get a full pass for Foam Rolling or a double/triple class card if you wish also to join the other 2 weekly stretching classes:
- Full Pass for Foam Rolling: Kr. 990,- (790,- students) for 8 hours course, during 8 weeks (Choose Single Class Card Students if you buy online)
- Double Class Card: Kr. 1790,- (1440,- students) for 2 x 8 hours course, during 8 weeks (Choose Double Class Card Students if you buy online)
- Triple Class Card: Kr. 2490,- (1990,- students) for 3 x 8 hours course, during 8 weeks (Choose Triple Class Card Students if you buy online)
- Punch-card: 1600,- / 1280,- students (10 punches)
- Drop-in: 200,- or 160 for students (100,- if it’s your 1st time)
- The program is included in I Love Dancing Advantage Cards: Silver, Gold & Diamond.
Purchase at the door or online (where you can read more), here.
Foam rolling i Oslo
Recruit a new friend (who hasn’t been to ILD):
We deduct 10% of whatever your friends purchase, from your own course.
Example 1: Your friend takes a full course (990,-/ 790,- students), you get kr 99,-/ 79,-discount on your course.
Example 2: Your friend purchases a Diamond Card (Kr 6990,-/ 5590,- Students), you get Kr 699,-/ 559,- discount on your course, and so on 🙂
Foam rolling i Oslo.
We take good care of you:
We have created the perfect atmosphere for your classes:
- Elegant and central location
- Great variety of amazing music
- Awesome sound system
- Nice ecological bar & café
Look very much forward to see you!
Best regards, BIG hugs, and much appreciation,
I Love Dancing Team,